Benefits Of Applying Lean Principles
- Lean manufacturing can help low-code development platforms reduce waste and harness the material supply in their application development.
- Fewer errors and defects can result in higher-quality software.
Efficiency and productivity improvement
- A lean manufacturing approach can improve efficiency, update legacy systems, and aid manufacturing.
- Shorter development cycles and reduced time-to-market for swift product delivery.
- Lean manufacturing can help low-code platforms better understand customers’ needs and preferences and help in digital transformation.
- This understanding can lead to more customized and personalized software solutions in mobile apps.
Resource utilization and re-investment
- Along with saving the initial cost, reducing waste and streamlining development processes can save time and resources.
- These resources can be reinvested into quality improvement and production processes.
Collaboration and communication improvement
- Lean manufacturing can improve collaboration and communication among team members.
- It can lead to more effective problem-solving and decision-making for smart factories.
Employee empowerment and satisfaction
- Low-code platforms that adopt lean manufacturing principles may benefit from improved employee engagement and job satisfaction.
- Employees are empowered to identify and solve development problems and improve the quality management process.