What Is ChatGPT?
Working Methods To Use ChatGPT On Telegram
To use ChatGPT on Telegram, follow these steps.
- Go to any website where the ChatGPT chatbot is integrated, or use chatgpt.com.
- Open the chatbot and begin to chat with it. Ask it any question.
- Copy the link to the ChatGPT chatbot from your browser’s address bar.
- Open the Telegram app and click on the search icon.
- Paste the copied ChatGPT chatbot link provided and hit enter.
- This link redirects to the chatbot or activates it in the telegram bot.
How To Use ChatGPT On Telegram Using BuddyGPT
- In the telegram app, open the search bar and type BuddyGPT.
- Once the BuddyGPT bot appears, please select it and start chatting with the bot on it.
- In the buddy, initiate the conversation by typing start. Later type @chatgpt_chatbot in the chat window and send.
- This command will redirect to the ChatGPT window.
How To Use ChatGPT On Telegram Using ChatGPT Bot
- First, click the attached Telegram link on your mobile device and tap the “Open” button.
- Once the chat opens, click “Start” to be greeted by the bot.
- Now, you’re all set to use ChatGPT to produce various types of text, receive translations, and even obtain answers to your inquiries. With 30 complimentary messages per day, you can explore the tool’s capabilities.
Using ChatGPT On Telegram Using Roger Da Vinci
- To start using the AI chatbot, visit your mobile device’s official Roger AI website and click the “Use with Telegram” button. If prompted, select “Open” to proceed.
- Once connected, Roger will automatically send a start message and prompt you to sign up for access. Don’t worry about your Telegram ID – it will be auto-fetched. Fill out the form with your details, including your country and state, and click “Sign Up” for instant access.
- Once you receive a confirmation message with your access granted, click “OK” to return to Telegram and start using the ChatGPT bot. Roger AI is incredibly responsive and can write poems and essays, answer questions, and generate code without problems. And best of all, there are no message limits – Roger is completely free to use!