What Is Digital Transformation?
Why Do We Need Digital Transformation?
A Brief Introduction To Cloud Computing
- Software as a Service (SaaS): SaaS is a software licensing and delivery model in which software licensing is provided based on subscription and hosted from the center. It is a service that allows you to use the software hosted on cloud servers by service providers over the Internet.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): It provides complete development and deployment environment with resources in the Cloud. It is a service that allows you to use the network, operating system, servers, database management systems, middleware, etc., as a platform required to execute applications over the Internet.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): It provides an on-demand, pay-as-you-go service that supplies and manages computing infrastructure like storage and networking resources over the Internet.
- Public Platforms: Microsoft Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Google Cloud Platform
- Private Platforms: VMware, SAP HANA cloud platform, IBM Bluemix Cloud
- Hybrid Platforms: Azure Stack, AWS Outposts, VMware Cloud Foundation