Optimization Of TCI Scorpio Client Through Migration And Support
Migrating from MFC to XAML windows helped reduce the development time for TCI Scorpio Client.
- Implementing any new alterations consumed time with the existing code and UI written in MFC windows.
- Frequent releases of TCI Scorpio Client are precluded as development time is much longer with MFC windows.
- Retaining the existing business logic with embedded programming while migrating the MFC windows to XAML windows to enable interactions with server-side components.
- Switching the entire MFC windows to XAML windows to mitigate the time taken for development.
- Migration of MFC windows to the latest XAML windows.
- Reutilization of the business logic that is written in VB6.0.
- Retention of business logic that has embedded programming in it.
- Migration of approximately 90+ screens with the latest UI.
- Addition of UX capabilities to the TCI Scorpio Client.
- Improved Efficiency: New enhancements could now be easily implemented with the new XAML windows.
- Safe server-side interaction: Minimal changes were made as a part of the server-side coding, so the interactions with the server-side remain the same.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Scorpio is the most profitable and essential software. Its upgradation gained trust among the clients.
- Enhanced User Experience: The latest UI and UX capabilities of the TCI Scorpio client generated interest in many clients, thereby promoting the product further.
- Time Optimization: Development is accelerated with the migration, ensuring frequent releases.
- Complete migration of MFC windows to XAML windows. Additional UX capabilities to enhance the user experience.
- Improvement of time effectiveness in the development process.
- Efficient re-use of the business logic to enable interactions with server-side components.
500 College Road East, Suite 205, Princeton NJ 08540
Sandhya Techno -I, 5th Floor