Legacy Modernization: Re-Engineering ASMS With Spectrum Management Features
Stabilized the legacy Spectrum management systems through Re-engineering and furnishing with many spectrum management features.
- Legacy desktop application for spectrum management was deployed in 20+ countries and was unstable.
- Establish a low-risk modernization initiative aligned with current customers and future business needs.
- Spectrum management features: New spectrum management features were added to stabilize the product. DWP’s strong business and technical expertise helped the client understand and re-engineer the existing applications.
- Deployment of skilled resources: Skilled resources with domain expertise were deployed with good exposure to legacy technologies to make development and deliverables faster.
- Stronger capabilities: The system was equipped with stronger capabilities. Planned and implemented a support project environment to establish a low-risk modernization initiative aligned with current customers and future business needs.
- Cost-efficiency: Zero maintenance cost at client locations by replacing the existing desktop applications.
- Stability: More stable desktop application to make operations associated with it functions flawlessly.
- Time management and synchronization: Deployments are done at client locations in sync and according to the client’s schedule.
- Building trust and scalability: Built a trusted relationship with the customer as an outsourcing partner for building and delivering on-time scalable software solutions.
- Easy management: Ultimately helped the client focus on hardware-based innovative solutions and DWP to manage & innovate software solutions.
- Addition of new spectrum management features to the existing legacy system.
- Equipped the legacy ASMS System with stronger capabilities by establishing a low-risk modernization initiative.
- Deployment of skilled resources with domain expertise with good exposure to legacy technologies.
500 College Road East, Suite 205, Princeton NJ 08540
Sandhya Techno -I, 5th Floor