Enhanced Reputation To Maintain And Develop WebCP Applications
Improvement in TCI reputation to maintain and develop WebCP application to support the legacy upgrades.
- Handling and maintaining the existing software, which includes spectrum and non-spectrum license modules.
- Development of new features like payment gateway integration for existing customers.
- Development of new search applications for spectrum and non-spectrum licenses.
- To create a generic license application to develop new types of non-spectrum licenses.
- Enhanced the existing spectrum and non-spectrum license modules.
- Developed various payment gateway integration for the payment of invoices.
- Developed a new search application for Spectrum and Non-Spectrum licenses.
- Created generic license applications to develop new types of non-spectrum licenses rapidly.
- Cost Efficiency: DWP experts replaced the existing desktop applications resulting in zero maintenance costs at the client locations.
- Time effectiveness: Deployments were done at client locations which were in sync and according to the client’s schedule.
- Smooth Operation: Smooth day-to-day operations were guaranteed due to end-to-end delivery, deployment, and maintenance support.
- Enhanced reputation: The client’s reputation for maintaining and developing WebCP applications to support legacy upgrades improved.
- Replacement of existing desktop applications ensured the reduction of maintenance costs at the client’s locations.
- DWP’s team of experts ascertained that the deployments made at the client locations were in sync and according to the client’s schedule.
- End-to-end delivery, deployment, and maintenance support guaranteed smooth day-to-day operations.
- New features were developed for spectrum and non-spectrum licenses, enhancing the client’s reputation for maintaining and developing WebCP applications.
500 College Road East, Suite 205, Princeton NJ 08540
Sandhya Techno -I, 5th Floor